domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

Last summer in Spain

Like I have explained in some yoursays last term this summer I leave to Germany. So this summer wil be a special one because it is the last one her in Spain.

First of all, My friends and I have planned to go to Switzerland together and have some fun together there. This will be at the begin of July. After this vacation I will stay the rest of the summer here in Spain. I don't work this summer like the other ones, so I have more time for me. I will have my drivig licence so I can go wherever I want in this time. I want to go a lot to the beach and to the pool with my friends to meet girls ;).


I will be a lot of time with my friends because they are really important in my life and it are the last month that I'm with them here. I will stay here until 15th of August. Then in Germany I will begin my upper cicle in the company of Mercedes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario