domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

Give banana-thrower his job back: Barça star

Barcelona's Brazilian defender Dani Alves has called for the banana-thrower who sparked a global anti-racist uproar to be given his job back after he reportedly lost it due to the incident.
Alves won praise after he took a bite from the banana and got on with the game, drawing worldwide attention to racist incidents in Spanish football.


It is not something that has just happened now. I don't want to generalise, to say Spain is racist. I am saying there is racism in Spain. I have been here 11 years and in those 11 years it's been the same, people call me a monkey,” he said.
Give banana-thrower his job back: Barça star

Comment: 

It  is bad to see that there is so much racism in Spain. It's important that people react againt it because if not it will keep exsisting. I hope that it change some it gives a bad image of Spain to the world. The people that I know is not rasist so I can't say that here they are racists.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario